|—||Amy Tan, The Joy Luck Club (via simply-quotes)|
|—||Colleen Hoover, Hopeless (via simply-quotes)|
• I was warned by runes to not repeat similar mistakes and by the end of this journey, I’d gain a lover/friend
• It is hard to balance everything but I’m really trying to make it work. I hate feeling hungry so I’m always trying to eat.
• I was forced to use the treadmill when all the men in the gym were taking up the elliptical (I know). I rediscovered how much time flies when you’re running. I alternate between the two to switch it up and surprise my body but running is so much easier.
• I can’t believe it made it to day 4 without killing anyone or setting anything ablaze
• looking forward to a rest day
|—||Miranda Kenneally, Catching Jordan (via simply-quotes)|
|—||Jude Deveraux, Counterfeit Lady (via simply-quotes)|
Sherryl Woods, Moonlight Cove (via simply-quotes)
|—||Mandy Hale, The Single Woman (via simply-quotes)|
Food wise, today wasn’t my best but I didn’t cross my caloric intake requirements so I’m okay with it. I hate feeling hungry and I know there is no way I can function if I am.
All in all, it was a good day. I’m proud of myself and hope to do better tomorrow.
Really proud of the fact that three years of solid running has allowed me to qualify as intermediate on my running app. I thought I was still at beginner. Lmao, I definitely didn’t give myself enough credit… that or I just like to push myself
if you’re just starting out, the Running app in the iTunes Store at $1.99 is worth it. I love it.
|—||Rachel Van Dyken, Ruin (via simply-quotes)|
|—||Jeffrey Eugenides, Middlesex (via simply-quotes)|
Today was truly a success in all the areas of my life. I’m satisfied with the outcome. I’m so glad my plan to eat healthy and work out was implemented. I had to adjust for more coffee but I don’t care because coffee.
I want to say that I feel a lot better when I do these things for myself. I feel no sense of shame in how far I have to go, only grateful that I’m trying.
I’m truly satisfied.
Writing about happy emotions actually helps me. I feel happy and even more happy that I created that happiness. It’s starting to feel like a life meant for me.